- Half a Pound of sliced biltong or 4 Packets of the Biltong flavour of your choice.
- Honey & Mustard Dressing: 180 ml
- Olive Oil; 45 ml of Red Wine Vinegar
- 10 ml Honey
- 5 ml Dijon mustard
- Salt & Fresh Ground
- Black Pepper to taste.
Mix all ingredients together in a blender or by hand.
- Feta Salsa: 200 g Feta Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 firm avocados, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 Spring Onions
- finely sliced 30 ml mixed bean sprouts
Turn ingredients gently together.
2 large handfuls of Arugula Leaves and Bean Sprouts for garnishing you will find these readily available in South African Shops near you.
Place Arugula Leaves on a platter. Place Biltong slices on the leaves.
Place a large serving of the Salsa on the centre and cover with the Honey & Mustard dressing.
Garnish with Bean Sprouts and SERVE to have the finest tasting African food!